Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review from Mandie @ Goodreads

from Mandie @ Goodreads

I was super excited to win Mers because I've recently gotten hooked on mermaid books. I found the concept unique and fascinating, I had a hard time putting it down to do real life stuff. I really found Mira easy to connect with, she's likable with a good heart which is something I love in a character plus she's also a little kick-ass. I found the story well written, it flows smoothly, and the characters are well developed. I like the idea of the Mers I can see it happening if things were to change which brings on the question maybe we do have mermaids in the water. Mer's really played to my imagination and I loved that so much. I loved it and can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logo

Logo