Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review from Diary of a Cambridge Student

from Diary of a Cambridge Student

The second dystopian novel I have read and honestly I really liked it. It was different. There were mermaids involved and it was a dystopian.
I loved the way Ami incorporated a completely new world and made it so real at the same time. I am also so glad that her book didn’t turn me away from the dystopian genre, and in the near future or soonish i will definitely be reading more dystopian.
Since today is Halloween, she wanted me to post the review today and i feel that it is quite symbolic to the day. A completely new world, that is what happens at Halloween.
I personally feel that it must have been a bit hard to write this novel and so all praise goes to Ami! :) Also this story was gripping and brilliant! Anyone who wants to read such a book, grab your copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logo

Logo